Mopars Unlimited of Tacoma By-Laws
Article 2 - Rules & Requirements For Membership
RULES AND REQUIREMENTS FOR MEMBERSHIP:
Article 1 - Membership
- Membership requires the individual to be at least 16 years of age. A parental waiver must be submitted if under the age of 18.
- Membership requires the individual to own a Mopar product and / or show a sincere interest in Mopar automobiles and the activities of the club.
- Membership requires the individual submit an official application. PREMIUM membership requires annual dues as well as an annual membership application.
- Members must be willing to appropriately represent the club with acceptable choice of language, appearance, and behavior.
- Members must comply with the motor vehicle laws of the State of Washington and any other place where the club may be represented.
- When arriving and leaving the area of all meetings and events, members must operate their motor vehicles in a controlled and acceptable manner.
- Members must always speak well of fellow club members in public.
Article 2 - Rules & Requirements for Membership
Article 3 - Annual Dues
Article 4 - Rules & Regulations
Article 5 - Elections & Voting
Article 6 - Nominations & Officer Election
Article 7 - Officer Positions
|Moparsunlimited.org and all page contents © 2013-2019 by Charles Waters & Mopars Unlimited of Tacoma Car Club.|
Re-Distribution of this website in part, or in whole, is not authorized without written permission by the club, or its Webmaster!
|This page last modified on Sunday November 11 2018, 1:18 PM.