Mopars Unlimited of Tacoma By-Laws
Article 7 - Officer Positions & Responsibilities
- The officers shall consist of:
- Sergeant at Arms
- Newsletter Editor
- The board of officers must consist of at least five members. No one but members of PREMIUM standing may hold office.
- The duties of the elected officers will be as follows:
- Oversee and administrate the activities of the club.
- Oversee and insure the duties of the other officers.
- Be responsible for all awards, trophies, and presentations.
- Attend all Chapter functions and outside functions at reasonably as possible.
- Designate two people to have access to the club mailbox
- Insure a meeting place for all scheduled monthly meetings.
- Maintain the club by-laws.
- Maintain a record of all business discussed at all scheduled club meetings and functions as necessary.
- Provide and maintain an attendance roster for each scheduled meeting and function.
- Preside and conduct business in place of the president when he cannot be present.
- Maintain the club checking account and ledger in an acceptable manner.
- Receive and distribute all money involved with club activities.
- Provide a financial statement at each scheduled meeting.
- Provide receipt for all money spent by the club for any/all activities.
SERGEANT AT ARMS
- Maintain an orderly conduct of the participants at all meetings and events.
- Notification of any member for non-compliance of the rules and regulations of the club. This also applies to non-members.
- Be able to help any other officer or the club in any capacity necessary.
- Maintain and publish a monthly newsletter of which a minimum of 11 would be published on a yearly basis.
- Newsletters will be published and sent in the mail/E-Mail within the first ten days of the month.
- All contents will be of good taste and mustreflect the high quality of the clubs standards and by-laws.
- Maintain and publish any and all printed material needed by the club such as flyers, signs, etc.
- Be responsible for keeping a record of all newsletters and any other printed material for the club for past research or future use.
Article 1 - Membership
- Maintain an accurate inventory of all items in stock.
- Maintain a current and adequate stock of items and merchandise.
- Responsible for insuring that funds are received by the treasurer.
- Responsible for organizing the selling of items at meetings and shows.
Article 2 - Rules & Requirements for Membership
Article 3 - Annual Dues
Article 4 - Rules & Regulations
Article 5 - Elections & Voting
Article 6 - Nominations & Officer Election
Article 7 - Officer Positions
|Moparsunlimited.org and all page contents © 2013-2019 by Charles Waters & Mopars Unlimited of Tacoma Car Club.|
Re-Distribution of this website in part, or in whole, is not authorized without written permission by the club, or its Webmaster!
|This page last modified on Sunday November 11 2018, 1:26 PM.